The following are little sketches to two dreams I had while I slept. Last night my dad and I spoke and he walked me through the process of interpreting the dream according to Ruach HaKodesh.
Had this weird dream about a huge underwater elephant or octopus being half in the earth last night. Can't say I fully remember everything... Hmmm something to ponder. The other evening I seemed to dream about this gross looking female like entity that was always popping up. Not certain about that.Its time for me to fast and really put my eyes and ears into the Law of Yahweh! Its really time to embrace these silent years and let The Upright Mediator...The being was laying down, a fallen state? And seemed to be a pale or ivory type color. I believe I was underwater though you couldn't tell. Increase me in Yahweh's wisdom and stature having favor with God and with man. I want His security and protection. I dont want intellect without him or sense and reason without The Mediator. I dont want deception and error. I want the workings of The mind of Messiah ever operating in and thru me. I will not be a miserable prisoner slave to Ganesha or any other type of self/worldly intellect or wisdom. I dont know the significance of the dreams or even if they are valid But I will ponder and pray and immerse myself in Yahweh's Law. Time to mature. The being was laying down, a fallen state? And seemed to be a pale or ivory type color. I believe I was underwater though you couldn't tell.
-Minister O. PreJean
No comments:
Post a Comment